Outdoor Media Group produced this Middle Fork of the Salmon River DVD in association with Brad Frei, of Adventure Sun Valley, and Tad Newberry, a producer of America’s Outdoor Journal.
“We’re very excited to bring this product to market” said executive producer Russ Cameron. “This destination is one of the most beautiful we’ve ever filmed in the eight plus years I’ve been producing and distributing our show nationally” Cameron continued.
This full length DVD is packed with over 3 hours of whitewater which is both instructional and entertaining. People who purchase the DVD will find:
- Beautiful scenic footage documenting the canyon from Boundary Creek to Cache Bar, including a music video shot on-river!
- Commentary & footage on scouting & navigating specific rapids in high and low water, with references to U.S. Forest Service map and GPS waypoints
- Commentary & footage of specific camps, hot springs, pictographs, and other attractions, with references to U.S. Forest Service map
- Commentary & footage on the river’s legendary trout fishing
- U.S. Forest Service Regulations and low impact camping
- Helpful pre-trip logistics and contact info
- Safety tips
Brad Frei, owner of Adventure Sun Valley stated, “The filming, creation and production of this video guide proved to be an educational experience that will not soon be matched. Many thanks to the United States Forest Service who granted us permission to conduct this project while operating under a special use permit and their allowance to reference the USDA map. This video was created with the boater in mind. It has the information that I so desperately desired in my early years of running the river. I’m excited to be able to pass on this knowledge to help folks prepare and enjoy their adventure on the greatest wilderness river in the world.”